Monday 19 December 2011

6 days to Xmas

Worked today...after all it's Monday.  Lots of holiday traffic on Broadway which means a lot of parallel parking for people who aren't at all used to it.  Lost time everywhere.
Today was not a big thinking day.  My interests were more of feeding my crows at the university.  they love my shelled peanuts.  The whole feeding thing started sometime last fall with just two crows who showed up every day I worked to beg for a peanut or two.   One of them is a large male with a misshapen left foot.  Probably landed on a hot wire.  The other I believe is his wife, much smaller but prettier. (as females tend to be.) lol.  A few weeks after that a couple of more crows showed up. (must have talked it over with the originals)  Then a few weeks later, even  more.  Today I feed about ten of them regularly.  It's actually a lot of fun to watch them interact and fight with each other on occasion.  It's a nice few minute break and takes my mind to other places from driving.  Relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment